Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I know...

It's been waaaaay too long. I have no excuses. Other than being super busy in the Christmas lead up and super lazy after :P I was also in Barbados for a week, I know just one week but the build up and wind down was at least a month :P I so wish I could go back :)


One of a Kind went really really well. I did better than expected and I will be at the Spring so coming in March, yay! My booth turned out I think really well, I had a lot of help from my dad building my trees and walls. And tons of help from my sister who stayed the entire two weeks!


So a new year and I need some new product I think. The owls are still moving really well and the alphabets have been getting more and more popular. But I keep thinking I need to start working on all the ideas that have been rolling around in my head for the last year. Oddly enough the first thing I attempted just came to me two days ago, but I was kind of excited to try him out. He needs some work, but I think he's pretty darn cute. I used burlap for the stripes cause I love that texture and I think the quilting fabric would be just too busy.

Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. up to anything new these days? Still love the owls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the raccoon - very appropriate for the city since there are so many of them roaming around in our backyards!!!

    ReplyDelete