Friday, July 24, 2009

It's been a while

I've been super busy and have totally neglected the blog, and I can't promise I'm going to stop, but I will at least try harder!
In the last month I had my best show ever, Fanfayr. I filled my stores in Toronto, and got a few new stores in Ottawa and Montreal! So I at least have an excuse.
This past week I have been making owls. 30 owls to be exact. And they are all heading out the door on Monday..
I'm in a show this Thursday the 30th in Picton aswell, 9am-8pm in the Curling building.. which I'm not quite sure where it is.. but Picton isn't big, so hopefully I can find it.

Anyways, a few pics of what I have been up to...My giant boxes of pillow forms.. I will be storing these in fabric hammocks on my ceiling :P

30 owls...

Working late at night to make more owlets for Fanfayr. I really need to organize my craft room.. and stop making stupid faces in pictures :P

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the success!! Those 30 owls are way to cute all lined up like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those owls are awesome!

    Congrats on all your new shops and success at your shows.

    I'm doing a show at the end on Sept. Only my second. My frist one was an outdoor craft show and we got rain so that wasn't fun. I'm hoping this one goes better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! Those pics could be me...late at night...Kingston, ont...whir of the sewing machine...yup sounds familiar! Good luck with all your endeavours!

    ReplyDelete